COME TO AUNT ELSIE'S, FOR A SPECIAL TREAT. YOU'LL FIND A TRINKET OR A TREASURE, TO MAKE YOUR DAY COMPLETE. VINTAGE GIFTS AND HOMEWARES, FROM THE PRESENT AND THE PAST - LIKE BEAUTIFUL SERVING SETTINGS WITH STYLE DESIGNED TO LAST. THE SALES HERE ARE INCREDIBLE, THE SELECTION IS THE BEST. IN THIS ONE STORE, YOU WILL FIND, MORE THEN ALL THE REST. AUNT ELSIE'S TRINKETS & TREASURES, YOUR NEW PLACE TO SHOP - AFTER JUST ONE VISIT HERE, IT WILL BECOME YOUR, ONLY, PLACE TO SHOP!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WHITE WEDNESDAY WITH FACED CHARM








I had been in St George all last week and I missed going in the shop. When I went in Monday I saw that some very nice refurbished furniture had come. A man finds slightly damaged furniture and strips it and refinishes it and the hardware. It just happens to be in the white family, so I'll blog about them. They are just slightly vintage, very well done. Something I would be proud to own and their at a very good price. There are a couple of night stands, a desk, a couple chest of drawers, and a table with 4 chairs. Later today he brought in two different wood chairs. I didn't get their pictures, but their very sturdy. If your interested, come in and see them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cindy, Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a great time with W.W. Your store looks great. And that is a cute doll sitting on the floor. Have a great day..Julian

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dresser! I LOVE your header too...lots of pretties there!

    ReplyDelete