COME TO AUNT ELSIE'S, FOR A SPECIAL TREAT. YOU'LL FIND A TRINKET OR A TREASURE, TO MAKE YOUR DAY COMPLETE. VINTAGE GIFTS AND HOMEWARES, FROM THE PRESENT AND THE PAST - LIKE BEAUTIFUL SERVING SETTINGS WITH STYLE DESIGNED TO LAST. THE SALES HERE ARE INCREDIBLE, THE SELECTION IS THE BEST. IN THIS ONE STORE, YOU WILL FIND, MORE THEN ALL THE REST. AUNT ELSIE'S TRINKETS & TREASURES, YOUR NEW PLACE TO SHOP - AFTER JUST ONE VISIT HERE, IT WILL BECOME YOUR, ONLY, PLACE TO SHOP!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WHITE WEDNESDAY WITH FADED CHARM












Happy White Wednesday everyone, I'm running a little late, I should have gotten this posted last night. I did have so much fun last Wednesday looking at your white post. Everybody is soooooo talented and I just love you all.

I would like to post about some of the things in our shop. We've been open 1 week today. We have so many people come through. All the people from up North I tell to go visit Brenda at "Just a bed of Roses". Gardner Village is a big attraction in the Salt Lake Valley. I get to meet people from everywhere. We are trying to get use to a new computer with new programs - eeek.

We have old chippy white doors, some with windows and some without. We have lots of old chippy windows too. You'll see lots of darling tables, cabnets, stands in the black and white room, the yellow room, the garden room, the lavender room, the pink room, the blue room, the kitchen, the display windows and even on top of the counter.

I posted one of the many bird houses we have. That big beautiful chippy white cabnet - made of doors and windows - was our check out counter in our other store.

I mustn't forget about all the cool shelves on the walls.

Right now we are honoring the cupons found in Hometown Value Magazine. 35% off one item, 30% off one item and 25% off one item. You must bring in the cupons.

Thanks again to all who visit our blog.

Big Hugs
Denise Dubek - shop owner
Cindy Geilmann - good friend

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little behind the times. I didn't know you opened in the White Shoppe at Gardner Village. I usually go twice a year to Gardner Village, maybe it's time to stop in soon! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white head board is to die for!

    ReplyDelete